1. Blog every day in February. Should be easy considering I've posted less than 30 posts in the past year.
2. Write a piece of flash fiction every day in February. Flex them writin' muscles.
3. Edit a chapter per day in the current W-I-P (work in progress). Currently, that means Fiddler #1 which was last years NaNo project, and that sucker only gets dustier and dustier.
4. Be Baby-Ready by March 1st. (Baby is due April 9)
5. 30 Query Letters in 30 Days. I'm not exactly query-ready, but I like the idea of melting this iceberg one day at a time.
I am so out of shape when it comes to blogging, tweeting, writing, you name it. Someone asked me the other day if I was online, and I was just struck dumb. An old version of myself still exists somewhere online. But I cannot wholeheartedly answer that I am ON-LINE. I'm mostly in my car, sitting at my kids' school, in the laundry room, or meandering the depths of Target. But hopefully, with some serious February goal-getting, I can answer YES. I am ONLINE.
Any other good February challenges out there that I should engage in?
We have a whole extra day this month. Let's use it wisely.