Aug 11, 2013

Jude's 3rd Birthday

Today, my baby turns 3.  My how time flies.


He has been especially obsessed with Toy Story lately so we started the morning off right by having his presents set up and ready for opening surrounded by balloons in the living room.  Now, we will spend the day together, playing and watching movies, then meet some friends at the park for cupcakes and fun.

I can't believe this boy is getting so big.  I just want to keep him forever.

Favorites

Toy Story
Curious George
Llama Llama books
Lego guys
Pizza
Blankey
Mommy

Dislikes

Most foods that are not pizza
Strangers who talk to him
Gymnastics class

Milestones

Potty trained!
Big boy bed


Dear Jude,
You have grown so much this year.  We have all loved watching your personality grow.  You are funny and goofy, sometimes moody and sometimes cuddly.  You bring us so much joy and laughter.  I adore your "old soul" and hearing your stories.  We love you like crazy, kiddo!
Happy Birthday!
-Mom

9 comments:

Megan Wade said...

Happy Birthday Jude!! I love his dislike list. I feel the exact same way.

Maria Vicente said...

Happy birthday, Jude! I bet he'll have the same dislike list when he's 20 years old. ;)

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

Aww, happy birthday, Jude! He is such a cutie. :) My 2-soon-to-be-3 year old is also obsessed with Toy Story! Which is good because I secretly like watching the movies with him, haha. :)

Hope you guys have a wonderful celebration!

Erinn C.D. said...

Happy birthday jude!!!

Fran said...

"Dislikes: Most foods that are not pizza" - a boy after my own heart haha

Happy birthday Jude!!!

Olivia Grace said...

He is soooo cute! Happy happy birthday sweet boy!!

Brighton Harper said...

Happy Birthday Jude!

What adorable face!

Megan C. Stroup said...

Wow, happy belated birthday Jude! :)

melissa said...

HE'S SOO CUTE I'M GOING TO KIDNAP HIM!!!

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite...