Feb 6, 2013

A Playlist for You

It's been so long since I have shared a playlist (or anything music related).  I'm sorry about that, and I hope I have not lost any music-loving friends lately.  So here you go...


Breakers - Local Natives
Believer - American Authors
Headlights - Morning Parade
Safe and Sound - Capital Cities
Harbour Lights - A Silent Film
Speak in Rounds - Grizzly Bear
Where the Kids Are - Blondfire
Don't Save Me - Haim
Cut it Out - Kitten



Come back tomorrow for The Book Chat.  This week we are talking about re-reading books.  Is there a book you love to read over and over?  Or are you like me and have never read a book twice?  


8 comments:

Olivia Grace said...

I love when you post playlists!!! There are several on here I haven't heard before and will have to check out!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i love local natives! this definitely sounds like a playlist i would listen to. :)

melissa said...

Excellent! Local Natives & Silent Film have been on my playlist lately as well :)

Brighton Harper said...

It's so funny that you posted this today because I just listened to my first Local Natives song this week and I loved it. I'm going to Pocket this so I can look them up later!

angieeatspeace said...

I will have to check some of these out. Thanks for posting.

Fran said...

eep, I will have to check these out. I've been wanting some new music :)

B E C K Y said...

<3 Grizzly Bear

Andrea @ Mostly Happenstance said...

Great choices! I haven't heard most of these so I am excited to check them out!

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite...