We just got back from our Arizona Christmas vacation. It's always so nice to be home with family, but it's always a whirlwind. We hardly get the chance to reflect on our time there. It's nice to have my phone on me to catch my favorite moments...and here they are.
My favorite moments...
- The kids sleeping on both flights. Total angels.
- Taking them to the mall. We don't have a nice mall here so a mall with a train and a play area is practically Disney World.
- Watching them play with their cousin.
- Christmas all around. The lights, the gifts, the traditions.
- Eating up all of the precious time with my precious niece. This girl loves her fancy clothes so this mom of two boys was in heaven.
- Getting quality BFF time.
- Being with Jeremy's family gave me a lot of time to relax. I finished an entire book in two days.
- Seeing Les Mis with my mom and best friend. We may have cried our brains out the whole time, but we had a great time.
- Driving through the snowy Arizona mountains. iPhone pics do no justice to those views.
- Going to an intimate performance by Royal Teeth. (an entire blog post on this to come)
- Catching snowflakes on our tongues.
- Being with the ones I love.
It was a great end to a great year. Thanks to everyone who helped make it special.
Happy New Year!!
The Book chat is tomorrow!