I recently stumbled across this 20 Wishes post from Truly Lovely inspiring their readers to create a list of 20 things they want to do in the next twelve months. I love this idea. I love that it's not about things you should do or things that need to get done.
The way I see it, if I could create a blueprint for this next year made of only the things I want to do, this is what it would look like...
1. Meet a blog friend.
2. Attend a book conference.
3. Finish writing a novel.
4. Take the kids to Disney World
5. Finish my bachelor's degree.
6. Get a new tattoo
7. Keep blogging throughout the year
8. See Mumford & Sons in concert
9. Host another book swap
10. Attend a blog conference
11. Read 40 books (ten more than this year)
12. Go on a trip alone with Jeremy
13. Ride my bike more
14. Keep in touch with my brother & sister
15. Learn to play the guitar (seriously so sad how long this has been on my list)
16. Sew a quilt for Jonathan
17. Move to our next duty station and into our new home
18. Join the PTA and volunteer at Jonathan's school
19. Cut my hair short.
20. Celebrate turning 30! (And no crying about it)
Fun year, right?
If you make a list too, I'd love to see it.