Happy Saturday everyone!  We are spending the day out and about getting Jonathan a few new outfits for school on Monday.  I was even promised a few solitary hours to shop for moi, so that's pretty exciting.
I have found quite a few new blogs this week, thanks to some bloghops and link-ups.  I'm not always into those things, but every once and a while I like to see what's out there.  So, welcome if you a new follower! Reading so many blogs this week, means I have so much to share!  Hope you enjoy this week's links and I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend.

Are you a no-reply blogger?  I like replying to people's comments & I get bummed when it say's no-reply.

Beans, beans, good for your...toddler?  I tried this with Jude after seeing Megan make a sensory box for her little guy.  He played with the beans ALL DAY.  Seriously, kids are entertained by the strangest things.

I read two excellent posts this week regarding the magic of music.  Both guest posts, ironically. Here and here.  I read these and wanted to yell, "I completely get it!"

I'm convinced that Jude is secretly tweeting as the Honest Toddler whenever he has my phone.



Have you heard about the Blank Canvas Tour?  It's seriously incredible.  Check it out.

Blogger cliches at it's best.  I adore Katie, I really do.  You must read her blog.

One of my favorite bloggers ever re-posted this amazingly accurate and hilarious post about 3 year olds.

I read this post yesterday by Royal Daughter Designs about posting versus blogging from the heart and how people get caught up in numbers and are desperate for followers (who probably don't even really follow) and I just have to say this to YOU (yes you)  I get caught up in numbers sometimes and I feel as if my blog is not successful because I don't have a thousand followers and then one of you comments or emails me or posts something amazing in the book chat and I realize that I don't have a  LOT of followers, but the ones that I do have, the real ones, are my incredible, fantastic friends and that is seriously, so much better.  Quality over quantity, I say.  I am a very lucky blogger, so THANK YOU!

And just one more thing.
I'm finally planning to do a vlog in the future.  So shoot me your questions, anything you'd like to know about me and I'll do my best to answer them.  Eeeek!

Take care, friends!
Photobucket