Feb 7, 2012

I've been spotted

First off...I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for all of the support and awesome comments on my last post.  More than the compliments on the picture, I really loved to hear that I'm not the only one who feels that way sometimes.  It's always nice to hear you're not alone.  You ladies are the best.

So, Hey! I was spotlighted.  My bestie, Ballistic Gypsy, asked me some questions and I answered them.  It was fun.  I have to take this moment to say how awesome it is, you guys, that the best friend who started blogging with me a year ago is still blogging and doing awesome at it.  It's so cool to watch her blog grow & get new followers & work with other bloggers and I'm like "Hey. That's my friend." {smug pride} Blogging has become a really a great way for her & I to stay connected after being moved so far from each other.

So check out my spotlight & listen to her brag about what an awesome friend I am.

2 comments:

krystimarie said...

Hello, found you on a blog hop
Love the blog!
could you follow me back?
http://www.countryliving-productreviews.blogspot.com

B E C K Y said...

If this was Facebook, I'd LIKE it.

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite...