Feb 22, 2012

Introducing: The Book Chat!!

I'm very excited to introduce my first linky party!

I came up with this idea after seeing some various book challenges where you post about books (prompts given) for a week or month straight.  And since I love reading and all, I was all geared up to participate.  Then I realized that I didn't just want to throw it all out there in 30 days & be done with it.
So I thought...
Perhaps I could stretch the book chat out for weeks... 
And maybe I can invite other people to blog along with me...
& do a linky party and it wall be glorious and amazing.  {actual words in my brain}
And so...the Book Chat is born!

So basically this is how it will work...
Every Thursday's blog post will have a prompt question related to anything bookness {i.e. favorite couple, best first line, coolest cover, funniest character, etc}.  We'll have all week to answer that question.  Blog it on the next Thursday &  Link back up on here!  That easy!  It can be a picture, summary, review or just gushing about the book.  Anything you want.   No obligations of course. 

All I ask is that you link back up to me in your post.  Here's a pretty button for you to use (but don't have to).




Photobucket




The first one will start Thursday, March 1st.  You can blog it now & schedule it to post if that makes easier (just don't forget to come back & link up)

So here we go...
I'll make the first one easy-peasy.

3/1/12:  Who is your favorite fictional couple?  


Photobucket

11 comments:

Megan Stroup said...

I am so excited about this! You can look for me every Thursday from now on. :) If you've read my blog, you've probably noticed I'm a little obsessed with book challenges and book-related posts haha.

Kate Sparkles said...

I love this idea. Mostly because it doesn't require reading a new book every week to take part. And in reading what everyone else links up, we'll be introduced to new books. It's such a fantastic idea, I will definitely be participating.

Messy said...

Just wanted to let you know I've given you an award over on my blog!

http://shelleysarina.blogspot.com/

Congrats!

Messy

Sweet Green Tangerine said...

Yay! So glad you'll be participating!

Sweet Green Tangerine said...

So glad!

Sweet Green Tangerine said...

Awww thank you!

Scarves and Styles said...

Excellent idea. I'll probably join in sometimes.

Erinn said...

This is a great link up idea! I will definitely be participating.

TicoTina said...

I always suck at these types of things because I have to think really hard and then I'm still not satisfied with my answer because I am sure I'm not remembering the right thing, lol.

BUT a couple that I think I could be satisfied with just jumped in my head, so we'll see!

Sweet Green Tangerine said...

Can't wait to hear what it is! You really don't have to put a lot into it. I always like things that just give me something to blog about. :)

B E C K Y said...

Sounds Fun!

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite...