a few more sponsors to love on...

Hi! I'm Bailey from my little blog, Lost&Found.   I ramble about life, love, fashion, food, running, travel, and pretty much everything else that makes my life, my life.  I am engaged to my best friend and have two fur babies, Moose and Frankenstein.  Head over and say Hi!  I love meeting new friends! 


My name is Jodi Hall. I am married and live in Central Illinois, in a town called Champaign/Urbana. I am a work-from-home housewife, I am a Scentsy rep and I have a Etsy store called The Crafty Cake Girl on etsy,I am also a photography student partial self-taught.. I love spending time with my husband and my fluffy cat, I love listening to music, hanging around online (totally addicted to my social media), I just recently restarted my blog Sweets and Shutterclicks and I blog about my life and learning photography, I show off stuff I make for my shop, I review things I use, and just have fun! 


 Hi! I'm Kristy and I blog over at A Little Something. It's chock full of my life with my hubby M, our daughter Lia & our stinky dachshund Toby. I write about the things that make my heart happy.

Ballistic Gypsy 
 Hello wanderers.  I’m Becky, the creator behind Ballistic Gypsy.  I'm a Libra, a sometimes blogger, a list maker, dog lover, full time mother, & occasional tree hugger.

ElizaK

Eliza K

I'm Eliza, a "sometimes gardener", a constant reader and a "occasional wearer of pajamas all dayer". I'm currently contemplating a nomad life and the benefits of not owning a cell phone.

 
Photobucket