BTW...anyone else having Myspace flashbacks when filling these out?
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. But only when walking around Christmas Markets in Germany. Memories. *sigh*
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Mostly all wrapped. Unwrapping is half the fun!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White. Griswold's anyone?
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I like probably should *wink wink*
5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? We've always had different meals on Christmas. Last year is burgers, the year before Mexican, before that Prime Ribs (which I didn't eat) and other bizarre things. It's fun :)
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking up. Yelling for my parents. Seeing the presents for the first time. Pure magic. Love it :)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth about Santa?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not when I was a kid. But we give our kids Christmas PJ's on Christmas Eve.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Just pure chaotic Christmas mish-mash. That's the only way to do it.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I don't live in the snow now & haven't for a long time, but I didn't mind it in Germany. Just hated driving in it.
12. Can you ice skate? God no. Never could.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? 3 years ago. My Nikon D40 from my hubby :) Last year, a Kindle from my Dad which my Mom knew about...what she didn't know was that she got one too. It was a fun surprise :)
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Just being happy & enjoying time together. Cliche? sure, but it's true.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My mom's crazy assortment of Christmas cookies.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? For stocking stuffers, everyone gets 2 stocking stuffers for everyone else. It's fun to pick out little things for each other.
17. What tops your tree? A crappy little star. I really need a new one.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving because I've started making gifts for everyone & it's so much fun to me, picking out something unique and perfect for each person. Also, Black Friday is like a sport to me & I get crazy into it. I'm not gonna lie though, I love seeing what people pick out for me :)
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Eh. I haven't eaten an entire one since I was a kid. I like the small ones.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Where do I begin...It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas story, Elf, How the Grinch stole Christmas (animated one only) and Christmas Vacation. All must sees around Christmas for us.
21. Saddest Christmas Song? I'll be Home for Christmas because many of past Christmas's my husband has spent in Iraq.
Ok I admit. That was fun :) Kinda got me in the spirit.