Oct 9, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This is my first Scavenger Hunt Sunday & I really enjoyed it. It will definitely become a habit for me. I really bonded with my camera this week & began to take pictures that I wouldn't normally take. To learn more about SHS, click here.

Here are my interpretations...

1. Landscape
Lonely punkin.


2. Complementary or Triadic Color

A tricky one since I'm not super familiar with the color wheel.









3. Black & White

Rockin the Chucks.


4. Food

Blue eyes & yogurt.


5. Blank Space

abandoned.


9 comments:

gotmycamera said...

These are great Jessica. I love the lone pumpkin in the landscape...and your food photo is so much fun. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Tezzie said...

Wonderful set!!! They're all gorgeous...I really love your landscape; the pumpkin really adds 'that something extra'. Your b/w is adorable...and I love the interpretation (and execution) of Blank Space!

Thanks for visiting and leaving such a kind comment...had to chuckle to myself; it's been a while since my nose piercing actually inspired anyone to want to get one, too! I've had it for so long now, I tend to forget that's it's even there! (ummm...25 years, now, I'm thinking!) Back then, I actually DID inspire folks to get theirs pierced since it was an oddball rarity then...waaaay before the 'pierce all of your bodyparts craze' ;)

Point & Shoot said...

I have to agree the landscape shot is gorgeous and those eyelashes in the food photo...what a cutie.

Lui said...

Fun sets.

Andrea Dawn said...

Welcome to SHS, this is my 2nd week and I am hooked for sure. Your photos are excellent, I especially loved the lonely pumpkin which would totally work for the colour wheel/complimentary category as well.

Saun said...

Welcome to SHS! great job my favorite is your blank spaces.

Kristy said...

I love your black & white photo and your blank space photo. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - I'm really liking your last shot.

Becky said...

I'm glad you have put that camera back in your hand! They all look great. I may have to give this a try. :) Your Set Rocks!

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite...