Sep 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

This week I have been having a bit of fun with my outfits. Now that I have a nice walk-in closet IN my big double vanity bathroom...I am in HEAVEN. I'm not even exaggerating; before we got TV & internet, I would spend time in my closet when I was bored. I began putting together outfits...matching shirts with pants, then jewelry, shoes & purses. Now I think I'm hooked! This is great because when you get dressed in the morning, you already have an entire outfit put together! I don't know how many times I have tossed clothes around like a tornado in a rush to get out of the door just trying to find an outfit that doesn't look horrible...then I settle for something that just looks OKAY.

I challenge you all to try doing the same. Take a few minutes each night...put on your favorite tunes...get comfortable with your wardrobe & have some fun! Get out all of your clothes, jewelry & hair accessories...even those pieces you haven't worn in years. So, this is what my closet began to look like....



And here is what I did end up wearing (which ironically doesn't include either of these outfits)

Thursday
Dress: Macy's
Cardigan: New York & Co.
Leggings: Target


Friday
Top: Kohl's
Capri's: Kohl's
Cardigan: Old Navy (thrifted)
Earrings: Forever 21
Bandana: Made by me


Saturday
Top: Gap (thrifted)
Cardigan: Mossimo (thrifted)
Jeans: Marshall's
Broach: Forever 21 (it's really a hair clip)

Sunday is our OUTDOORS day. This Sunday was Geocaching in the Jeep.
No reason to get dressed up for that.

See Heidi-girl hanging her head out? She's too cute.


Monday & Tuesday were moving/packing days.


Wednesday
(my boy's 6th birthday!)
Dress: Marshall's
Leggings: Target


Can you tell I am trying to WILL it to be fall by incorporating cardigans & sweaters with every outfit. Most days I took them off shortly after walking out the door. :)

Play along!
Linking up at The Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute outfits! BTW I am super jelous of your closet! Here is my WIWW: nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com

Sharde said...

i totally have that same dress in black from marshalls. i wear it all the time and people ask me where i got it and i couldn't remember if it was ross or marshalls. but now i know :) i love the rest of your outfits too though! you look great. do you guys geocache often?

sharde @ the style projects

Jessica said...

love your style! thanks for stopping by my blog!

Becky said...

Cuteness! Your hair is getting so long!

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite...