Feb 1, 2011

Simplify

The name of the game this month has been SIMPLIFY! Lately it has literally felt like my house was bursting at the seams.

I'm slowly taking it one room at a time.


This is just a start in the kitchen, but I just love how simple it looks. It's so nice having my most used ingredients (sugar, salt, pepper & Olive Oil) handy right there on the counter without looking cluttered.



Just a small piece of my craft/dining room that I organized last week. Got those kitchen canisters at Target on clearance last year and they work great for all those little sewing tools that make a cluttery mess. How much do you love that plaque?!



And while I was in the craft room, I decided the ironing board desperately needed a makeover. Goodbye boring...



Hello snazzy!!

That was the curtain panel I got from Goodwill last week. And I still have much more left...maybe a camera strap cover is in order. Hmm...


And might I recommend A Fine Frenzy as the perfect sewing room soundtrack.
So relaxing & fun :)

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I like your most usable tray... and that's a cool ironing board it makes me wants to Iron! hehe

Everlasting Blooms said...

I love A fine frenzy listen to them all the time! :)

Ashley Bailey said...

I mentioned this post on my blog today. I loved your tray idea and just had to make my own! =)
http://this-unscripted-life.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-favorite-things.html

Post a Comment

Comments are my favorite...