Last night I finished Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning. Wow! That book was incredibly elaborate & consuming. So many characters, angles, & twists. I LOVED it! I would write a synopsis, but I wouldn't even know where to start! It's a paranormal/fantasy novel. This was the 5th & final installment in the fever series so you would have to start with the first four before picking this one up, but I would definitely suggest it to anyone who likes this genre (it's my personal favorite).

The image will link to the synopsis & reviews on Goodreads.





And then on to something completely different. I have promised a certain friend that I would read one of her suggested books since she always reads the ones I give her. Touche. So, the book she has recommended is Husband & Wife by Leah Stewart. I'm only about 10 pages in, but so far I can tell I will like her writing style. She is realistic & hauntingly honest. I've already found myself thinking, "oh yeah, I know how that feels." I'm excited to see where this one goes.